Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My birthday is coming...My birthday is coming

I hope all is well with everyone. I have been receiving a lot of texts and emails from people asking if I wanted anything for my birthday. I figured it would be easier to just write in a blog of the things I would need/want.

I would like:

1) Deodorant- (Degree)
2) Lotion
3)Body Wash
4)Clear fingernail polish

5)Candy (starbust, skittles (orange bag), gummie worms, ressee peices)
6)Beef jerky, Pepperoni
7)Condensed Milk (for baking)
8) Ramen Noodles
9) Magazines about whats going on in the states (Cosmo..hehe)

Anything else you would want to send... I will love it I'm sure!

My address is:
PO BOX 288
Singida, Tanzania
East Africa
Via Airmail

*Make sure you put Via Airmail because if not, it will come by boat and only God knows how long that will take...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment