Sunday, December 7, 2008

Picture time!

I guess it's about time for some pics... These are kinda old (from training) but I guess it's better than never! haha...I'm on African time (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!)
These are random and in no order whatsoever...hope you enjoy!


Me and my host momma and sister at the swearing in ceremony.

Me and my host brother! ( I am so happy that he is moving here for school...yay! (don't worry grandma he is only 16 :-)


Graduation Ceremony with two other volunteers that I talked to before training.

Election day.... We just found out that Barack won... peep the drinks on the table... who cares that it was only 7 am by that time....we were gone...haha. These are my two homies from my group...they are a mess!



this pic is from Mkumi safari that we went on... I put it up just for Kita... I know how much she likes twigas.






This is a pic of my house.... BAdd Imageallin!!! haha


Oh yeah send me some mail!!! My new address is :

PO BOX 288
Singida, Tanzania


Hanging out in Moshi with some other volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment